woensdag 18 november 2015

Gevonden op Marktplaats Wintersalon

Last Friday I payed a visit to the pop up store "Gevonden op Marktplaats Wintersalon" in Amsterdam. The first edition of this original concept took place in June 2014 which I wrote about hereImmediately I was a fan of this idea and again founder Julien Rademaker made beautiful and inspiring compositions. Julien has been a collector for years and decided to share his favourite finds on his blog. As you can see, he has a great eye for design and styling. 

For the next couple of months (untill the end of January) everything at the shop / exhibition is for sale, I especially loved the collection of graphic art! I must say this temporary shop is definitely worth a visit! You can find the Wintersalon on the KNSM-Laan 301 in Amsterdam.








Pictures by Marij Hessel

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...